Prelude to Nintendo
A friend played this game on her blog. I thought it was funny, so I filled out the answers…and never posted (I’ve been in a bit of a blog-posting drought–if I actually have any faithful blog readers, you’ve probably noticed).
Anyway. Here are my results:
1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
1. If somebody says, “Is this okay?” you say:
Fi Dunla (By Zap Mama, translation, anyone?)
2. How would you describe yourself?
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
In the Mood for Love, I
4. How do you feel today?
Le Temps de l’amour (I had no idea!)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
Losing My Religion
6. What is your motto?
Illustrated Bible Stories for Children
7. What do your friends think of you?
8. What do you think of your parents?
Panic in Detroit
9. What do you think about very often?
Frauenliebe Und -leben: Seit Ist Ihn Gesehen (Women’s love And woman’s life: Since (having) seen Him)
10. What is 2+2?
I don’t want to talk about it
11. What do you think of your best friend?
All is full of love
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Done for Posterity (I really really wanted to cheat and make this the answer to the next question.. but the next real answer for 13 worked/was funny, too)
13. What is your life story?
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Leaving on a Jetplane
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
It’s not up to you
17. What will they play at your funeral?
This nearly was mine
18. What is your hobby/interest?
TVC 15 (Single Version) (Thanks David Bowie—I had to look it up, but apparently I have developed an interest in one of the first Designs of a Rangefinder for Military Purposes?)
19. What is your biggest fear?
20. What is your biggest secret?
One of my Turns
21. What do you think of your friends?
22. What song would you play during your first kiss?
I want to tell you
23. What will you post this as?
Prelude to Nintendo (this song was written by my cousin Joe, when he was with the Indie band Seve Vs. Evan)
– – –
If anyone else plays, share your answers in the comments!